Friday, October 31, 2014

Live Life LIke Ya Mean It!

Is it fall already? I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. This has been a great summer for us and we look forward to playing outside in the snow this winter. Now that would be simply amazing!

Recently I had the honor of being interviewed by my friend and mentor Kent Julian about my keys to success in business and in life. Kent is an amazing professional speaker and helps his audiences and clients find ways to make their teams show up and shine. He has been a great accountability partner in my own speaking business.

So, in lieu of writing something for you this issue, I share the link to the interview that Kent and I did a few weeks ago. I would love to read your feedback on what you find that resonates with you in your life and in your career.

CLICK HERE to access the interview.


Be curious. Give yourself permission not to be perfect all the time. Step over the line that defines your comfort zone and be significant in the eyes of others. When you do, you will be simply amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment